An easy cheesecake recipe that everyone will love!
- 3 (8-oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5 oz.) rolls of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350℉ (175℃). Coat a 9×13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well mixed. Set aside.
- Use one cookie dough roll to line bottom of prepared baking dish. Be sure dough is pressed together so there are no holes in the dough. Build the edges up slightly to form a crust.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough.
- Top cream cheese mixture with chunks of cookie dough from other roll. Cover as much or as little as you’d like. (If there’s leftover cookie dough, you can always use it to make a few cookies!)
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm. Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices once cake is chilled.