By Jesus Vargas
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 3¾ Cup of Milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of Sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- Pie crust
- Chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk and mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator.
- Once chilled, melt chocolate chips in microwave and use melted chocolate to design spider web on cheesecake.