As a graphic designer, you use a variety of programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, to work on a wide-range of projects from website layouts and wireframes, to logo design. Our designers are expected to be visual problem solvers and have explanations for all of their design decisions. You should strive for perfect alignment, down to the very last pixel. Spider designers don’t just bleed Orange, they bleed Pantone Coated 1665 C.
Skills and Specifications:
- Creative genius
- Typography wizard (actual wizards will be considered too)
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Not one, but TWO eyes for detail
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Belief that Comic Sans is never the right typeface choice