Our web application developers use Java, C, Objective-C, and other languages, as well as GitHub. You work on a wide range of apps and environments, including Enterprise Application Plugin Development in Java, iOS development in Objective-C, and mobile app ports for Android in C++ or Java. App developers use IDEs to get the job done. Most of our developers work in some form of *nix virtual environment, from Ubuntu to Arch, and are usually somewhat familiar with web languages too.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to program in Java and/or C, Objective-C, etc.
- Knowledge of various scripting languages
- Grasp of common Linux/Unix commands
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new APIs
- Knowledge of basic web application security concepts